Your Experts in residential & commercial roofing
Why Metal Roofing?
Depending on where you live in North Carolina you can find tons of precipitation. Throw in plenty of snowfall occurring frequently in most mountainous plains and heavy rains in most areas. A steel roof is ideal for your home or office wherever you’re in North Carolina.
Why metal roofing in Carolina Beach?
- It can withstand high winds up to 120 miles an hour.
- This is a product with a variety of styles and colors for both historical and modern architectural designs.
- Most of our products have 30 to 50 years of warranty.
- All our roofing is environmentally friendly. It has been constructed with more than 56% recycled materials and can be reused at the end of its lifespan.
- Reduces energy costs for heating and cooling. Many styles are eligible for a tax loan from Energy Star.
Metal Roofing Costs Carolina Beach
A houseowner will pay $3 a square foot to $15 or more per square foot. It is also important to remember that every metal roof installation also includes updated insulation. Some companies have metal roofs with a soundproofing layer between two sheets of metals that reduces the sound made by outside materials significantly. This includes rainfall on the ceiling or the wind through the broad spectrum of metal sheets. This must be spoken about before the installation date with the contractor.
Our Carolina Beach Metal roofing suppliers are pleased to discuss these cost options and variables with you. We can give a sound estimate for your residential metal roofing or company metal roofs. Many people consider a metal roof to be an environmentally friendly long-life option. While many others are using metal roofing to demonstrate designers or their personal styles. Consider that the aluminum style of roofing in steel can be bent, colored, plain or even zinc-coated. The selection of this upgrade, however, will cost more.